Taylor Swift Inspired Celebrity Dresses
Taylor Swift always rocks gorgeous gowns that turn heads. Achieve a similar look with these dresses:
- Taylor’s 2012 Academy of Country Music Awards Dress. Taylor looked absolutely stunning in a white J Mendel gown. She stopped the show in her gown and you will too in Alyce Designs Dress 2043. The gold accenting shines bright off the white gown with a sky high slit.
- Taylor’s 2010 Country Music Awards Dress. Steal this look with Faviana Dress 6428. The bright red color and super high slit are seductive features of this gown.
- Taylor’s 2010 MET Gala Dress. Taylor looked romantic in a Ralph Lauren Collection gown similar to Faviana Dress 6732. Both dresses have ruffle detailing flowing around the legs and draping off the shoulders.
- Taylor’s 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. This dress is all about sparkle and shine, just like Jovani Dress 4247.
- Taylor’s 2009 Hannah Montana Movie Premier Dress. You can get her look in Jovani Dress 173308. Taylor rocked the short black dress and you can match her in a nude color. Both dresses are adorned with rhinestones and a slightly volumized skirt.
- Taylor’s 2008 Country Music Awards Dress. Faviana Dress 6711 will give you Taylor’s look.The gown is totally embellished with sequins that sparkle bright. A deep v-neck and mesh straps are sexy touches on this dress. Opt for a shorter version of this look with Faviana Dress 6830. It has the same sequins and mesh detailing, but falls mid-thigh.
You don’t have to be a superstar like Taylor Swift to look red carpet chic. Shop these styles at DressGoddess.com today!